| Shows | Bio
| Photos | Contact
| Links | Shop
| Sounds | Info
- September, '12 - The killing season is once again upon us. The boys are members of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), and John always spends a lot of the fall collecting fish and mamals to fill the freezer for the year. His 10 days at sea will once again prohibit a Halloween show but he hopes for that to change next year. The studio is ready and mixes are being created but its tough to get creative with Evil sounds in this heat. The goal is for dreary winter nights to inspire long ours recording. A couple of fall gigs will have to do until John's return from waters from San Diego to possibly 500 nautical miles souheast of Cabo San Lucas.
- July '12 - Its been a bsuy year already with lots more writing and the fabrication of our very own sound studio. There's a little more work to finish and lots to learn but hell, if a kid can record his own crap and get famous on YouTube, we can figure out how to lay down some hard drivin' tracks. Select gigs will continue throughout our 18th year of existence and a highlight has already happend giging with the infamous Polecats!
- January '11 - Life in general can sidetrack things but the Hayride keeps on a rollin'. Craig has far too much on his plate though so we go back to carrying on as a trio. Cart is always a part of Hayride though so don't be surprised to see him in front on select special gigs. John, Mal and Joey have been wrtiting more and hope to start finally laying tracks down again. Our new year starts off with a killer lineup at the Avalon in Santa Clara, CA on Elvis' birthday!
- January '10 - Another year and we're still not taking dirt naps. Craig has settled back in nicely and is able to do most of the shows. Re-arranging has put a dampener on getting the new stuff down but in a good way. We're starting the new year off with a bang with gigs in Fresno, CA and Reno NV. We'll hopefully get to studio time this spring. Stay tuned.
- December '09 - A couple just before the Hellidays and the first gigs of a new decade being planned. A couple of news ones being added to the set list!
- August '09 - Where has the summer gone? Its almost fall and killing time once again. We're still writing and have gotten 3/4's worth damn near ready to cut. Check the shows page for fall shows.
- December '08 - After a short break for the Hellidays the boys will begin working in the studio again in early 2009. Gigs for spring are being planned.
- November '08 - New gigs added. There's a few more chances to see the boys finish off '08 with a bang.
- September '08 - Plans being made for studio work in the new year. Hopes are for work to being on the new album early in 2009.
- July '08 - He tried to get out but they pulled him back in! Craig Hart has moved back to Santa Cruz and will now be re-taking over the lead vocals for select shows. Mal will stay on bass to give Craig the freedom to be all the front man he can be (which means screaming like a mad man while not ever having to put his drink down!
- April '08 - Mal has recently moved up from L.A. Spring and Summer gigs are being planned pronto! Rearrangements and more new crazy fun shit are being worked on too. More to come...
- March '08 - John's going to be at sea again looking to kill big fish for 7 days in June and 12 days in September. We'll schedule accordingly. We're all reaching our silver years but will continue to do select gigs as long as our bodies will allow. We lost our minds at tender ages so that doesn't matter...
- February '08 - The guys have been writing. Don't take your hearing
protection out yet as there might be another release coming your way sooner
than you might think.
Home | Shows | Bio | Photos | Contact | Links | Shop | Sounds | Info | News